Department of Workforce Development/Alliance Worknet
We provide effective and customized services to businesses in the Stanislaus Country area. Our highly trained and dedicated team can provide your business with many valuable services including:
- Customized Recruitment Events
- Job Postings
- Applicant Screening Services
- On-The-Job Training (OJT) Program- Up to 50% wage reimbursement
- Employer Requested WorkKeys Assessments
- Labor Market Information
- Business Trends and Analysis
- Business Related Resources
- Layoff Aversion Assistance
Contact our partner, Opportunity Stanislaus, or call 209-558-4473 directly for more information.
Subsidized Employment Program
Through our Subsidized Employment Program we offer:
- 100% subsidized employee wages
- qualified and prescreened candidates
- workers compensation at no cost
Contact (209) 558-3960 for further information.
Are you a business looking to give back to the community?
Join the many employers who have provided invaluable opportunities for the Stanislaus County community to improve their employment and career skills. Employers involved in paid internships and work experience placements allow citizens of our community to learn employment related skills.
To express interest in participating in these programs, contact (209)558-9675.