Department of Workforce Development/Alliance Worknet
Are you a young Adult looking for a job?
Department of Workforce Development/Alliance Worknet and our partners help 17-24 year olds develop their skills to become the job candidates that employers look for. We can help youth with:
- Career Exploration- What job is right for you?
- Paid work experiences –Develop the right attitudes about work.
- Training – We help you achieve a career.
- Leadership Development- Become the type of person employers want to hire.
- High School Diploma or HSE Services- Meet the minimum qualifications for many jobs.
- Transition to College- For those who want more education.
- Financial Literacy –Learn how to best manage your money.
All this and more is available to help young adults become great job candidates. Our partners are ready to help youth discover and achieve their career and educational goals.
Call our partners today to see if you qualify!